- Love is not physically harmful.
- Love is not psychologically harmful.
- Love is not spiritually harmful.
- Love is not manipulative or conditional.
- Love is not selfish or self-centered.
Here are five things to remember when you enter into a relationship and choose to love someone.
Please be sure to read yesterday's blog, "Ten Neurotic Needs Revealed in Our Relationship Choices."
Christian, husband, father, pastor2pastors, biblical counselor, author, friend, and lover of God & His Word!
Solid Churches & Ministries
Friendship Baptist Church
Hampstead Baptist Church
Harbour Lake Baptist Church
Oak Valley Church
Peace Haven Baptist Church
Pinecrest Baptist Church