- Love is not physically harmful.
- Love is not psychologically harmful.
- Love is not spiritually harmful.
- Love is not manipulative or conditional.
- Love is not selfish or self-centered.
Here are five things to remember when you enter into a relationship and choose to love someone.
Please be sure to read yesterday's blog, "Ten Neurotic Needs Revealed in Our Relationship Choices."
Christian, husband, father, pastor, friend, and lover of the Word of God!
Grace to You
An Audience of One
Family Integrated Churches