Matthew 7:24-25 (ESV) “Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be
like a wise man who built his house on the rock.  And the rain fell, and the floods came,
and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock.
In the digital age we live in Christian families need to have a greater sense of clarity in order to live victoriously for Christ. New information and changes come at such a rapid pace that if we’re not careful our families will be overwhelmed and rocked by a godless culture. HD families have a high degree of clarity in four areas.
- HD families have a shared belief in Christ. (Acts 16:29-33)
- HD families demonstrate a high degree of loyalty in their homes and with other Christians. (Acts 17:6-7)
- HD families work as a team with a ministry mindset. (Acts 18:24-26)
- HD families liberally practice forgiveness and compassion in the home and with others. (Luke 15:20)
The four top traits for successful families are:
- Affirming and supporting family members
- Sharing time and responsibilities
- Having rituals and traditions
- Sharing a religious core